Monday 23 January 2017

Colouring with Spectrum Noir 'The White Rabbit'




This weekend I thought id do a little valentines type card for my You tube Channel
and this was the image i decided to use, I purchased from Crafts and me 
The image is called The White Rabbit from the Artist Hannah Lynn




To colour the image I used my Spectrum Noir Alcohol markers

Ears: BGR1, CR2
Hair: BRG1,CR2, HB2
Skin: TN1, TN2, FS4, CR3
Dress: CR9, DR2, DR5, DR7, IG4, IG6, IG9
Watch: GB5, GB6, CT4, CT1, BT1, BT2, BT4
Back Ground: IB1, IB2, IB3
Little Hearts: HB1

I'm Going to write a little about the dies and things I used, I wont rabbit on to much because I don't want to bore you all ha-ha

Obviously I decided to go with a red and black colour theme for valentine or a love style card..
I was going to add a sentiment " Time stands still when I'm with you" but I thought it might be to over crowding so the sentiment didn't make the cut.

I used a tattered lace doily corners die for the details in the corners, 
then I used signature dies Classic heart edger down the side,
The paper I purchased from E-bay it was 15 sheets simply creative 6"x 6" Made With Love
the small hearts where made when i used the edger die, so thought why not squeeze them in 
some where,
and just finished off with some 2 mm gems.

Thanks for stopping by

And don't forget to check out the video

Laura x










No comments:

Post a Comment