Wednesday 28 September 2016

Colouring With Spectrum Noir Markers - Andy On A Tyre Swing By Pink Gem Designs




Hey guys, Sorry I'm a little late with getting this one out
 I did do the video over a month ago so for that I'm very sorry,
 But here goes,
This lovely image is from pink gem designs www.pinkgendesigns.co.uk and is called 
Andy on a tyre swing 
Just how cute is he and his little puppy?

Please go over and check them out they have some fantastic images and all at a really great prices!!

  

So the colours i used to colour in this cute little guy are:

Skin: TN2, FS3, CR3
Hat and trousers: TB6, TB3, TB4
T-shirt: CR10, DR2, DR6 
Puppy: TN3,TN2, TN1
Rope: GB9, TN3, TN2
Hair: GB9
Tyre: IG9, IG7, IG5
Shoes: IG5, IG3, IG1


I will link my video below so don't forget to check that out.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great day. 

Laura xx






No comments:

Post a Comment